Skip to main content

Intimate anwers

What is your opinion on the social networks and the effect they have on society? 

I think that the social networks have a colossal influence in the society because the people generally talk about what they see on their screens. The social networks are able to create new perspectives in the individuals, which mosly of times is dangerous; especially now with the scandal of the Facebook. 

What is your opinion on animal testing? 


I am completely against of the animal testing. All the animal testing practices come from the "speciesist" principles that have been inherited of the Cartesian era, where the animals were judged like things; i mean, without soul and feelings. Today, I would like to make something clear: the animals are like one of them.  
Actually, i value the "fighting animal testing" initiatives of some comestics brands, and i hope that all the ways of mistratment (even the hidden forms like this).  


What is your opinion on the idea that marriage is an outdated institution?

I think that the marriage is certainly an outdated institution. We have to confront all the patriarchal and heteronormed entities.

What do you think is the best way to solve the sea access dispute with Bolivia?

When i hear the Bolivian kids' desires about the activities around the sea (like it was a ritual) i compare all our diary oportunities to touch the seawater and I understand that the dispute with our neighbouring country it would solve sharing our big part of ocean.  
We have to destroy the frontiers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes are changes

Hello, today I’m going to write about my wishes around the changes of my study program. In this time, our program of Psychology is being reformulated thinking in the future students. The team in charge of is the Curricular Innovation team , and they seem very interested in modify the study program in pursuit of the comprehensive training and the well-being. If the work of transform my study program would depend on me, the changes that I would make to my study program are: I would reduce the homework that the subjects take into account, because we need time to read the texts that are essential to win knowledge. The homework is a big thing in our study program: sometimes we have to do tests in our homes. In the specialization period, I would add new subjects, especially about some areas of psychology that are “hidden” in our academic trainings; these are: juridical and communitarian psychology. Also, I would like to question the bad habit of our University to normalize the high...

A big decision

  First of all, I would like to mention that my vocational decision to enter to the University was too hard. I had so many interests (and I’m still having it). For that reason, I think that the system of postgraduate studies is made for me (an egocentric perspective) because I could choose different courses and subjects that would complement my base career. Also, I think that when I finish Psychology I would like to study other Program.   The variety is dangerous for me. When I think in my postgraduate studies I feel confused again. However, nowadays the interrelation between different areas of knowledge has good “status” (multidisciplinary). If I had to choose today, I would like to study courses like drama, literature or ecology. If you are wondering why I don’t consider subjects in a direct relation to the Psychology, I’m doing it too.     I think that the postgraduate studies are the best opportunity to travel to other places, because your academic training...

Belle and Sebastian again!

  Hello partners! How are you? In this enter I’m going to write about the most incredible concert that I’ve had in my life (and the second and last): I’m talking about Belle and Sebastian live performance.   One day, I was navigating in Belle and Sebastian’ Facebook page and I found an advertisement that promoted their around the world’ tour. When I saw it, the only thing that I hoped it was that Chile was considered in their list. Fortunately for Chilean fans, the band wanted to come back to the country in two years.           First of all, I remember the precise date of the live performance: It was on 22th October, 2015. The entry to the concert was really great. When I arrived to Teatro Caupolicán, I received a photograph of me with some of the belongings of the members of the band (I was very excited for that!).   Then, I noticed that the gallery was almost empty, which allowed me to get a privileged position. In the middle of the co...